Flake ice machines have the following applications:
- Concrete cooling
- Fishery and acquatic food processing
- Mine temperature reduction
- Food processing
- Dye chemistry
- Fresh preservation and cooling
Flake ice advantages:
- Directly formed at low temperatures
- Once formed, the ice flakes are dry, clean, beautiful in shape, sanitary and convenient and unlikely to clump.
- Relatively big contact area and good mobility ensure their full contact with refrigerated objects
- Without any sharp edges and corners, ice flakes cannot damage the surfaces of refrigerated objects.